ARE YOU COMPASSIONATE, PASSIONATE & HARDWORKING?
Do you love nature and wildlife and are looking for something valuable to do during your gap year / career break / holidays? Do you love people and would like to get involved in volunteering and working with women and children in rural community villages? Do you need a practical placement / work experience for humanitarian / teaching studies?
We might just be the right place for you ... !
We offer a 1-3 month placement in a real wilderness area in Southern Botswana among wildlife and communities, set in the true magic that is Africa. This is a great opportunity for you to experience life from the inside, gain practical experience and skills, and work in a beautiful environment enjoying wild animal encounters while you work!
We have had many students/volunteers in the past and you are welcome to request some of their contact details to speak to them directly before making a decision. Send us an email inquiry now.
PLEASE NOTE OUR GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- You must have a comprehensive medical and travel insurance covering you for Africa
- You must sign an indemnity form on arrival
- Unfortunately you may not have any guests / friends / family stay with you while you
are with us. We suggest that they visit you after your stay with us and travel with you if you are planning to do so.
- Full payment to secure your experience and proof of payment has to be emailed (Payment Methods: electronic transfer; bank details will be supplied when confirming booking)
- Cancellations: Non refundable. However, if you have a valid reason (i.e. medical) for a cancellation we may be able to postpone your trip. A medical doctor’s note has to be supplied as proof.
- Inappropriate behavior can lead to immediate dismissal.
- Alcohol abuse and the use of any recreational drugs are not permitted.
- Right of admission reserved
- Itinerary is subject to change.